All tubes from 1.5 mm up to 60 mm OD can be plastic extruded, either in random lengths of 6 metres or on coils, and are produced to the highest standards in any color and any hardness.
The sheath thickness can be from 0.5mm up to 3 mm
In a wide variety of materials including:
- PVC (Poly Vinyl Chloride)
- LDPE (Low Density Poly Ethylene)
- HDPE (High Density Poly Ethylene)
- PP (Poly Propylene)
- PU (Poly Urethane)
- LSZH (Low Smoke Zero Halogen Compounds)
- PVDF (Poly Vinylidene Fluoride)
- TPV (Thermo Plastic Vulcanization, Santoprene)
Merinox offers the encapsulation of tubes to provide increased durability, as well as chemical and corrosion resistance, even for fire retardant and higher temperature up to 105°C to meet each project’s specialised requirements.